Thursday, February 8, 2007

Loza Lives!


I forgot to mention yesterday that it snowed! I woke up to big flakes landing on my skylight. The ground was too warm for it to stick, but I don't think fresh snow will ever get old for me. Today it rained in the afternoon and a rainbow came out. Not the most novel thing in the world, but I really enjoyed it especially with the old Parisian buildings in the foreground. Ah, I have a picture, I will post it.

Today was a pretty good day. In my French class, we learned how to describe physical features. If you call someone noir, you are referring to their skin. If you want to say they have black hair, you have to say chauveux first. It was good because everyone in the class was learning it for the first time, so we all struggled together (not just me). It was pretty funny when we made mistakes and it felt good to laugh.

Let's see...Oh, I found an ultimate team to play with! Well, at least I found out where they practice. Tomorrow (Friday) I am going to check it out. If that doesn't work out, it's still OK. I might pick up with a team from Paris for a beach tournament in Spain at the end of the month. Ooooh, I hope that works out!!!!

No comments: