Tuesday, January 30, 2007

Getting On

I met Denis, the children's father this morning. We all took the kids to school and I met their teachers. I am about to go with the grandparents to pick them up. After dropping them off, Anne-Marie and I went to take care of my school registration and my temporary visa stuff. What a bureaucratic mess! So, the school that I was originally supposed to be going to won't actually let me start until April because all the beginner classes have been going since September and I would not be able to catch up. The agency sent me to another school who's classes have started three weeks ago. It will also be hard to catch up, but that was the only option. I start Thursday, so tomorrow I will relish my last day of having no homework! I really like Anne-Marie and think that this placement is going to be a very good one.

No comments: